To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Valentine Class Lists. This list is for your convenience. Please remember if you do valentines, that you include everyone in the classroom.
3. Celebrate true LOVE on St. Valentine’s Day, Feb 14, 4-4:20pm with Family Adoration! Pray alongside other St. Peter families while we teach our children the value and importance of prayer before the Blessed Sacrament. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/4 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 2/5- AM - None, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 2/8 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM-Amy Cavanaugh; Tuesday, 2/9 - AM-None; Wednesday, 2/10 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/4- AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Meg Matenaer; Friday, 2/5 AM- None, PM- None; Monday, 2/8- AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 2/9 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM-None; Wednesday, 2/10 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
3. REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022: Registration folders will come home on February 10th with information on registering online for the 2021-2022 school year. You will want to read through all of the information in the folder. Our priority for accepting registrations is:
New students that are siblings of returning students
Parishioners new to our school
New students from outside the parish
**Returning students will be able to go to the Registration Portal on February 19. The portal for New Student Registration will open on March 8. **
February 3 6:30 pm Faith Formation Parent Meeting
5 7:00 am Adoration
5 CGS Grade K and 1
5 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
9 Registration to open for returning families
9 CGS 4K
11 Piano Lessons
10 CGS 3K
11 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
12 9:00 Adoration
12 CGS Grade K and 1
13 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
14 4:00 pm Family Adoration
16 CGS 4K
18 Piano Lessons
17 CGS 3K
18 6:25 pm Education Commission Meeting
19 9:00 am Adoration
19 Last day for early registration
19 CGS grade K and 1
23 CGS 4K
25 Piano Lessons
24 CGS 3K
26 9:00 am Adoration
26 CGS grade K and 1
26 End of Second Trimester
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."