To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Information on where your family is at with regard to scrip purchasing. Please see the bottom of the letter as to where you are at in purchasing $3,000 of scrip for the school year.
3. Catholic School Week overview for families and community. Please note the theme for each day and how students can dress for each day.
4. Sledding Day will be on Friday, February 4. Please send a sled with your students to use.
5. Spiritual Bouquet paper for your family to fill out for teachers next week. You can write all on this one sheet and return to school. Office will make additional copies so each teacher can get a copy.
6. Playgroup flyer. Note this will be in the school hall. Please remember masks are required at school and we will be inviting new families who have inquired for next school year to meet returning families for the February playgroup. No open house will occur in classrooms as we usually do for enrollment next year. Coffee and snacks will be provided. We will watch capacity for the space due to ongoing limits for group gatherings.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/28 - AM-None; Friday, 1/29- AM - None, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 2/1 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 2/2 - AM-None; Wednesday, 2/3 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/28- AM- None, PM-None; Friday, 1/29 AM- None, PM- Lisa Schell; Monday, 2/1- AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 2/2 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM-None; Wednesday, 2/3 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
3. REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022: Registration folders will come home on February 10th with information on registering online for the 2021-2022 school year. You will want to read through all of the information in the folder. Our priority for accepting registrations is:
New students that are siblings of returning students
Parishioners new to our school
New students from outside the parish
**Returning students will be able to go to the Registration Portal on February 19. The portal for New Student Registration will open on March 8. **
January 26 8:00 am CGS-4K
26 Piano Lessons
27 10:45 am CGS-3K
29 9:00 am Adoration
29 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
29 1:30 pm Kindergarten/First Grade
30-Feb 5 Catholic School Week (See flyer in folder for details)
February 2 Piano Lessons
2 CGS 4K
3 CGS 3K
3 6:30 pm Faith Formation Parent Meeting
5 7:00 am Adoration
5 CGS Grade K and 1
5 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
9 Registration to open for returning families
9 CGS 4K
9 Piano Lessons
10 CGS 3K
11 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
12 9:00 Adoration
12 CGS Grade K and 1
13 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
14 4:00 pm Family Adoration
16 CGS 4K
16 Piano Lessons
17 CGS 3K
18 6:25 pm Education Commission Meeting
19 9:00 am Adoration
19 Last day for early registration
19 CGS grade K and 1
23 CGS 4K
23 Piano Lessons
24 CGS 3K
26 9:00 am Adoration
26 CGS grade K and 1
26 End of Second Trimester
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."