To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Thank you from Mrs. Meinholz for cards, gifts and prayers on the death of her mother, Eleanor Zakowski.
3. Hot Lunch for Monday, January 25 will be Pasta and Meatballs. Please let the office know if your student(s) will be taking hot lunch that day. (NO SCHOOL on January 8 but we will have school on Monday, January 25)
4. Overdue Library book notices. Please send them back to school as soon as possible.
5. February Lunch Menu. Please return, scan or take a picture and send back to the office by January 22.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/14 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM - None; Friday, 1/15- AM-None, PM -Jeanne Wells; Monday, 1/18 - AM-None, PM-None; Tuesday, 1/19 - AM-None; Wednesday, 1/20 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/14- AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 1/15 AM- None, PM - None; Monday, 1/18- AM-None, PM-None; Tuesday, 1/19 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM-None; Wednesday, 1/20 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
January 14 Piano Lessons
13 10:45 am CGS-3K
14 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
15 9:00 am Adoration
15 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
15 1:30 pm Kindergarten/First Grade
19 8:00 am CGS-4K
21 Piano Lessons
20 10:45 am CGS-3K
21 6:15 pm Education Commission
22 9:00 am Adoration
22 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
22 12:30 pm Early Release
25 SCHOOL TODAY (CALENDAR CHANGE)
26 8:00 am CGS-4K
28 Piano Lessons
27 10:45 am CGS-3K
29 9:00 am Adoration
29 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
29 1:30 pm Kindergarten/First Grade
30-Feb 5 Catholic School Week
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."