Updated: Dec 18, 2020
To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. CHRISTMAS POSTER AND PERMISSION FORM DUE TO SCHOOL BY FRIDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 18. ANY QUESTIONS, LET THE OFFICE OR TEACHER KNOW.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/17 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 12/18-AM-None, PM - Jeanne Wells; Monday, 1/4 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 1/5 - AM-None; Wednesday, 1/6 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/17 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 12/18 AM None, PM - Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 1/4- AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 1/5 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM-None; Wednesday, 1/6 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
3. Reminders: a. If your child would like to go to confession on Mass days, Father is in the confessional at 7:45 am. Have your child go to church first thing and then come back to school. Sometimes the line gets lengthy if they wait until 8:00 to go over. b. Please remember to send back to school your report card envelope if you haven't done so already. Keep the report card though! :)
4. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) for more information.
December 17 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (virtual)
17 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
18 1:30 pm CGS - Kindergarten/First Grade
21 NO SCHOOL
19-Jan 3 CHRISTMAS BREAK
January 4 Back to School
5 8:00 am CGS-4K
5 Piano Lessons
6 10:45 am CGS-3K
8 7:00 am Adoration
8 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
8 NO SCHOOL - TEACHER IN SERVICE
9 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
10 4:00 pm Family Eucharistic Adoration
12 8:00 am CGS-4K
12 Piano Lessons
13 10:45 am CGS-3K
14 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
15 9:00 am Adoration
15 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
15 1:30 pm Kindergarten/First Grade
19 8:00 am CGS-4K
19 Piano Lessons
20 10:45 am CGS-3K
21 6:15 pm Education Commission
22 9:00 am Adoration
22 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
22 12:30 pm Early Release
26 8:00 am CGS-4K
26 Piano Lessons
27 10:45 am CGS-3K
29 9:00 am Adoration
29 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Group
29 1:30 pm Kindergarten/First Grade
30-Feb 5 Catholic School Week
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."