To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. The last Family Eucharistic Adoration and Fellowship Event is this Thursday, May 2 at 6:00 pm at St. Peter Catholic Church and School. Potluck this month is picnic items and sandwiches. The last Mom's Playgroup will be the next morning on Friday, May 3rd also after the 8:15 am Mass from 9 to 10. All are welcome for these two events
4. Partners In Faith May newsletter for your reading enjoyment.
5. WAIVER SLIP for Grades 2-5 to participate in NFL Play 60 with students from St. Francis Xavier on Tuesday, May 7. THIS HAS TO BE RETURNED BY FRIDAY. Most permission slips have been returned but a few have not yet been sent back. Please send back ASAP.
6. 5th Grade ONLY. Letter to 5th grade families for a total number of guests expected at the graduation celebration reception after Mass. Please return to school by May 13.
7. Stock Up for Summer SCRIP Flyer. SCRIP can be purchased throughout the summer through the parish office but you may want to get order what you need now while you are making the trip to school daily.
8. UW Parkside flyer on Summer Reading Skills Programs for all grade levels.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/2 -Michelle LeVeque; Friday, 5/3- Holly Ganser; Monday, 5/6- Kim Neumaier; Tuesday, 5/7-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 5/8- Linda Rhatican.
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Apparently I did not do the sign up genius beyond April 30th this year (don't know why but all days would be available if any are interested in getting in some volunteer hours before the end of the year.) Most days are from 10 until 11 am. Check with Mrs. Sullivan on specific days as Phy Ed days do change things a bit.
3. Reminder:I am still missing some paperwork on the Mother Day Breakfast sheet. We will be shopping soon so please turn in ASAP.
4. Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for the preschool recess duty. Many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none. Also, please consider selling SCRIP after Masses on the weekends. Although this takes about 15 minutes, it can be counted as a half hour of time.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."