Updated: Nov 30, 2020
To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Report Cards and Star testing results. Please sign the envelope and return it to school to use next trimester. No signatures are needed on the star testing results. Keep both report cards and testing results. Only envelope needs to be returned.
3. Thanksgiving placemat. These were initially bought for the November 13 fish fry. Since it was cancelled, we thought your family could use them. There are games on the backside for children or those that are children at heart.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/26 - AM-No school; Friday, 11/27-AM-No school, PM - No School; Monday, 11/30 - AM-Jeff Heller, PM-None; Tuesday, 12/1 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 12/2 - AM- None, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/26 - AM- No school, PM-No School; Friday, 11/27 AM No school, PM - No School; Monday, 11/30- AM-Jeff Heller, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 12/1 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 12/2 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM - Elizabeth Idzi
3. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) for more information.
December 1 Piano Lessons
2 6:30 pm Faith formation Parent Meeting
3 Piano Lessons
4 First Friday Adoration before Mass
4 6:30 pm Server Initiation and Training- Religious Ed students
5 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
7 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- Celsey Roth PreK; Anne Kruchten
2/3; Emily Shea K/1; Dorene Pawlowski 4/5
8 Piano Lessons
9 6:00pm Communal Penance
10 Piano Lessons
12 9-10:30 am Little Flowers Girls Group
13 4:00 pm Parish Family Adoration
15 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Community Formation Night
17 Piano Lessons
17 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (tentative)(virtual)
17 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
21 EARLY RELEASE - CANCELLED NO SCHOOL
19-Jan 4 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."