To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Volunteer Log for 2nd trimester. Please remember to turn in the first trimester log sheet with your volunteer hours. Please remember you need to have 30 hours of volunteer time per family.
3. Dane County Health has sent out a flyer regarding celebrating during the holidays and COVID. This is for your information only.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/19 - AM-None; Friday, 11/20-AM-NONE, PM - Jeanne Wells; Monday, 11/23 - AM-None, PM-None; Tuesday, 11/24 - AM-Jeff Heller; Wednesday, 11/25 - NO SCHOOL
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/19 - AM- None, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 11/20 AM None, PM - Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 11/23- AM-None, PM-None; Tuesday, 11/24 - AM- Jeff Heller, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 11/25 - NO SCHOOL
3. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
November 18 6:30 pm Community Formation Night
19 Piano make up lessons-performance class
19 6:15 pm Education Commission meeting
19-30 Fr. Chris Away - Some Masses will be said by guest
priest- Those not will have a rosary said by students
23 8:15 am Rosary with students in Church
24 Piano Lessons
25-27 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
December 1 Piano Lessons
2 6:30 pm Faith formation Parent Meeting
3 Piano Lessons
4 First Friday Adoration before Mass
4 6:30 pm Server Initiation and Training
5 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
7 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK room needs a volunteer to
make treats-16 students; Anne Kruchten
2/3; Emily Shea K/1; Dorene Pawlowski 4/5
8 Piano Lessons
9 6:00pm Communal Penance
10 Piano Lessons
12 9-10:30 am Little Flowers Girls Group
13 4:00 pm Parish Family Adoration
15 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Community Formation Night
17 Piano Lessons
17 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (tentative)(virtual)
17 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
21 EARLY RELEASE - CANCELLED NO SCHOOL
19-Jan 4 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."