To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. December Lunch Menu for you to fill out and return to school or just email me the days your student is eating or send me a copy back or scan and send back to me. Please have info back by November 20th.
3. Welcome to our newest family (John and Dana Dubisky and their son, Kasten) A separate page has been sent home to add to your family directory.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/12 - AM-None; Friday, 11/13-Early Release; Monday, 11/16 - AM-Jeff Heller, PM-None; Tuesday, 11/17 - AM-None; Wednesday, 11/18 - AM-Michelle LeVeque, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/12 - AM- None, PM-None; Friday, 11/13 AM None, PM - Early Release; Monday, 11/16- AM-Jeff Heller, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 11/17 - AM-None, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 11/18- AM-Elizabeth Idzi, PM-Elizabeth Idzi
3. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
November 12 Piano Lessons
12 3:30 pm Parent Teacher Conferences
13 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE
13 1:00 PM Parent Teacher Conferences
17 Piano Lessons
17 End of First Trimester
18 6:30 pm Community Formation Night
19 Piano Lessons
19 6:15 pm Education Commission meeting
19-30 Fr. Chris Away - Some Masses will be said by guest
priest- Those not will have a rosary said by students
23 8:15 am Rosary with students in Church
24 Piano Lessons
25-27 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
December 1 Piano Lessons
3 Piano Lessons
4 First Friday Adoration before Mass
4 7:00 pm Server Initiation and Training
5 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
7 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK room needs a volunteer to
make treats-14 students; Anne Kruchten
2/3; Emily Shea K/1; Dorene Pawlowski 4/5
8 Piano Lessons
9 6:00pm Communal Penance
10 Piano Lessons
12 9-10:30 am Little Flowers Girls Group
13 4:00 pm Parish Family Adoration
15 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Community Formation Night
17 Piano Lessons
17 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (tentative)
17 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
21 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE
22-Jan 4 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."