Updated: Nov 5, 2020
To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. This week is Vocation Awareness Week. In your folder you will find a flyer regarding vocations. Students are working on letters and pictures to send to seminarians and to any priests or sisters in the classroom.
3. Information regarding lighting a candle at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help. One of our families has had a candle lite for Erin Heller at the Shrine. If you are interested in doing so, find out how on the flyer.
4. The Heller family has asked for prayer intercession of Chiara Corbella Petrillo. In your folder is a prayer card with the blessed picture on one side and the prayer on the back side. If you would like to donate any monetary gift for the Heller's, there is a gofundme page on facebook created by a cousin of Erin's or you can send donations to school and they will be passed on to the Heller's.
5. Family Eucharistic Adoration Reminder. THIS SUNDAY, November 8th, 4-4:20pm
(4:30pm Mass immediately following). Consider joining us for this month’s family-friendly Eucharistic Adoration. Pray alongside other St. Peter families while we teach our children the value and importance of prayer before the Blessed Sacrament.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/5 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 11/6-NO SCHOOL; Monday, 11/9 - AM-Jeff Heller, PM-Lisa Schell; Tuesday, 11/10 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 11/11 - AM-None, PM-Bridget Yallaly
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/5 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 11/6 AM Sue Tansey, PM - Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 11/9- AM-Jeff Heller, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 11/10 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 11/11- AM-Elizabeth Idzi, PM-Elizabeth Idzi
3. Deadline for items to donate for Box of Joy is November 13.
4. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
November 5 Piano Lessons
5 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Church
6 7:00 am Adoration - First Friday
6 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Study
7-15 Box of Joy program filling boxes
10 Piano Lessons
11 Veterans Day
12 Piano Lessons
12 3:30 pm Parent Teacher Conferences
13 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE
13 1:00 PM Parent Teacher Conferences
13 Fish Fry drive thru
17 Piano Lessons
17 End of First Trimester
19 Piano Lessons
19 6:15 pm Education Commission meeting
19-30 Fr. Chris Away - Some Masses will be said by guest
priest- Those not will have a rosary said by students
24 Piano Lessons
25-27 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."