Updated: Sep 7
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Scrip September Contest. Look into signing up to use presto pay in scrip. Orders will be filled at school when you do.
4. Partners In Faith Newsletter for your reading pleasure.
5. School Families are invited to attend a Holy Hour of prayer for our school year. A social will take place outside after the hour. See flyer for details.
6. Envelope containing a copy of your tuition contract and the payment information. If you see an error or have any questions, please contact the office.
7. A second copy of your parking cards for your convenience. If you need another families number because you are carpooling, let the office know.
8. Volunteer Log to track your hours for volunteering. 30 hours is required per family. Sign up genius will be coming soon.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/3 -NONE; Friday, 9/4-NONE; Monday, 9/7 - NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 9/8 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 9/9- NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/3 -Maria Serrano; Friday, 9/4-Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 9/7 - NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 9/8 - Maria Serrano; Wednesday, 9/9- Elizabeth Idzi
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Sign up geniuses will be coming home soon instead of the flocknotes for signups. We are working on transferring those that had signed up into the sign up genius so you get the notifications. We will be re-sending the various sign ups for others to be able to reach their 30 hours of volunteer time required.
September 3 Piano Lessons
4 7:00 am Adoration followed by Mass at 8:15
4 7:00 pm Holy Hour for School year, social to follow
7 NO SCHOOL-Labor Day
8 First Day of School
8 8:00 am Piano Lessons
9 Holy Spirit Hustle Kickoff
10 Piano Lessons
10 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
11 9:00 am Adoration after Mass
11 9:00 am Picture Day for all students/staff and group pictures
13 4:00 pm Family Adoration before Mass
15 Piano Lessons
17 Piano Lessons
22 Piano Lessons
24 Piano Lessons
25 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:30 am Holy Spirit Hustle
30 12:30 pm Early Release
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."