To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Scrip purchase letter. This letter indicates where you are at with purchasing scrip this school year in conjunction with your contract requirements. Thank you to all who continue purchasing scrip even beyond your requirements. If you did not receive a letter, the office does not have a record of any purchase by your family. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
4. Flyer from Dane County Sheriff's office regarding youth sex trafficking in Wisconsin for your information.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/12 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 3/13-Brent King; Monday, 3/16 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 3/17 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 3/18- Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/12 - Sue Tansey; Friday, 3/13- Courtney Mann; Monday, 3/16 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 3/17 - Tara Franklin; Wednesday, 3/18 - Sarah Robbins
3. St. Anne Group: Calling all women! We meet after Monday's school Mass (at roughly 8:50-9:00 a.m.) to pray together, spend time together and look ahead to Sunday's Gospel together. We meet until 10:00 a.m. Please join us each week or whenever you can!
March 13 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
13 9:00-10:00 Mom's Playgroup in connector
13 Piano Group Lessons
13 Piano Lessons
13 End of Third Quarter
13 Fish Fry - Hall scrub - Daniel Robbins, Maria Serrano, Tara Franklin
14 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
16 6:15 pm First Communion Parent Meeting at St. Peter
17 Piano Lessons
17 7:00 pm Council of Councils Meeting
18 9:00 am Stations of the Cross
19 St. Joseph- Grandfather/Father/student Breakfast
19 3:30 pm Parent/Teacher/Student conferences
19 6:15 pm Education Commission Board Meeting
20 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
20 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE – No afterschool care
20 12:30 pm Parent/Teacher/Student conferences
24 Piano Lessons
25 9:00 am Stations of the Cross
27 Piano Lessons
27 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
27 Fish Fry-Hall Scrub - Daniel Robbins, Tyler Whatley, Aaron Young
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."