To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. St. Joseph Feast Day Father/Grandfather Breakfast. Please return bottom portion with payment and number of people attending by next week March 11.
4. LAST CALL! Seize the day and secure your NEW business sponsorship or live auction (big ticket) item to earn 2 FREE TICKETS to the April 25th, 2020 Benefit Dinner! But, act now. The deadline has passed but there's some time left. Contact the parish office or Laura Karlen (email@example.com or 608-445-2064) for more information.
5. Permission Slip for field trip to Waunakee Manor. This trip is Tuesday, March 24 in the morning. Chaperones will have to car pool due to capacity of bus. Send slip back with fee attached by March 18.
6. Scrip sales contest reminder for Feb/March flyer. A thank you also for participating.
7. Weeks March 9 and March 15 the school will be participating in "Penny Wars" to benefit MOM's food pantry. This is one of the Lenten service projects the school is doing. See flyer as to how it works. Class that wins will be having a movie and popcorn party (not a pizza party).
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/5 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 3/6-Brent King; Monday, 3/9 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 3/10 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 3/11- Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/5 - Sarah Robbins; Friday, 3/6- Courtney Mann; Monday, 3/9 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 3/10 - Tara Franklin; Wednesday, 3/11 - Sarah Robbins
3. St. Anne Group: Calling all women! We meet after Monday's school Mass (at roughly 8:50-9:00 a.m.) to pray together, spend time together and look ahead to Sunday's Gospel together. We meet until 10:00 a.m. Please join us each week or whenever you can!
4. If you would like to help out: Let's help Fr. Chris stay fueled so that he can dedicate himself to the sacraments and parish life and not have to worry about grocery shopping. https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/e87mzo?intro=true&fbclid=IwAR0V6AgF6KYdOvysEsY-JoK_oTEqigdtSkRSjPiGyiJKTgBowpijq7GAPXw
March 6 7:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
6 Piano Lessons
8 4:00 pm Family Adoration and Potluck
10 Piano Lessons
11 Optimist Award Breakfast
11 9:00 am Stations of the Cross
13 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
13 9:00-10:00 Mom's Playgroup in connector
13 Piano Group Lessons
13 Piano Lessons
13 End of Third Quarter
13 Fish Fry - Hall scrub - Daniel Robbins, Maria Serrano, Tara Franklin
14 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
16 6:15 pm First Communion Parent Meeting at St. Peter
17 Piano Lessons
17 7:00 pm Council of Councils Meeting
18 9:00 am Stations of the Cross
19 St. Joseph- Grandfather/Father/student Breakfast
19 3:30 pm Parent/Teacher/Student conferences
19 6:15 pm Education Commission Board Meeting
20 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
20 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE – No afterschool care
20 12:30 pm Parent/Teacher/Student conferences
24 Piano Lessons
25 9:00 am Stations of the Cross
27 Piano Lessons
27 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
27 Fish Fry-Hall Scrub - Daniel Robbins, Tyler Whatley, Aaron Young
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."