To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Discounted Scrip gift cards. This is a select group of cards we have had on hand for a while so we are selling them at cost. If you would like to purchase some, just send back the order sheet indicating what you would like. I will let you know once they are sold out.
4. Dane County Sheriff's office dropped off some cards regarding locking your cars at night, your homes, etc. They wanted to reach out to the community on how to keep your personal belongings safe and secure.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/20 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 2/21-Dan Hineline; Monday, 2/24 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 2/25 - NONE; Wednesday, 2/26 - Lisa Young
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/20 - Sue Tansey; Friday, 2/21- Courtney Mann; Monday, 2/24 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 2/25 - NONE; Wednesday, 2/26 - Tara Franklin
3. St. Anne Group: Calling all women! We meet after Monday's school Mass (at roughly 8:50-9:00 a.m.) to pray together, spend time together and look ahead to Sunday's Gospel together. We meet until 10:00 a.m. Please join us each week or whenever you can!
4. Benefit Dinner: Parents, please take a look at the Benefit Dinner packet that came home last week. The packet contains important information on how we need each school family to get involved in the success of April's Benefit Dinner. IF YOU HELP SECURE A BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP OR LIVE AUCTION ITEM, YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH 2 FREE DINNER TICKETS!! Deadlines are March 2nd, 2020 for business sponsorship's and in-kind gifts. To register for the dinner online, go to: https://2020-benefit-dinner.eventbrite.com
February 21 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
21 Piano Lessons
21 Fish Fry- Hall scrub volunteers - Daniel Robbins, Tara Franklin, (we are in need of additional help. If you can do so, please consider helping out this Friday)
25 Piano Lessons
25 6:30 pm Benefit Dinner Committee Meeting
26 Ash Wednesday- Mass at 8:15 am
28 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
28 Piano Lessons
March 3 Piano Lessons
4-7 ACRE Testing
6 7:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
6 9:00-10:00 Mom's Playgroup in connector
6 Piano Lessons
6 Piano Group Lessons
8 4:00 pm Family Adoration and Potluck
10 Piano Lessons
11 Optimist Award Breakfast
13 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
13 Piano Lessons
13 End of Third Quarter
13 Fish Fry - Hall scrub - Daniel Robbins, Tyler Whatley, Maria Serrano, Tara Franklin
14 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
16 6:15 pm First Communion Parent Meeting at St. Peter
17 Piano Lessons
17 6:00 pm Education Commission Meeting
19 St. Joseph- Grandfather/Father/student Breakfast
19 3:30 pm Parent/Teacher/Student conferences
19 6:15 pm Education Commission Board Meeting
20 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
20 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE – No afterschool care
20 12:30 pm Parent/Teacher/Student conferences
24 Piano Lessons
27 Piano Lessons
27 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
27 Fish Fry-Hall Scrub - Daniel Robbins, Tyler Whatley, Aaron Young
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."