To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Family Adoration and Potluck this coming Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 4:00 pm. Potluck dinner to follow at 4:30 pm. Chili is on the menu for this month. See flyer for details and below if you like.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/6 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 2/7-Sue Tansey; Monday, 2/10 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 2/11 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 2/12 - Michelle Lancaster
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/6 - Sue Tansey; Friday, 2/7- Sue Tansey; Monday, 2/10 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 2/11 - NONE; Wednesday, 2/12 - Tara Franklin
3. Family Adoration & Potluck
"When you look at the crucifix, you understand how much Jesus loved you then. When you look at the Sacred Host, you understand how much Jesus loves you now." St Teresa of Calcutta
Please join us for the February Family Adoration & Potluck on Sunday, Feb 9th at 4pm.
3:45pm: Drop off food at the school kitchen
4pm: Eucharistic Adoration at St. Peter Church
4:30pm: Potluck Dinner, this month's theme is "CHILI"
5:45pm: Head home!
Thank you to the Matenaer Family for being our February hosts!
Intention: Success of our Fish Fries and all who serve: raising funds, building community, reaching souls!
Contact Bridget with any questions (email@example.com).
February 7 7:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
7 Group Piano Lessons
8 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
9 6:00 pm Family Adoration and Potluck
10 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
11 Piano Lessons
14 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
14 Piano Lessons
14 Valentine’s Day – Treat Day (Emily Shea 3K/4K; Erin Heller K/1; Dorene Pawlowski 2/3; Erika Kalscheuer 4/5)
17 NO SCHOOL – teacher in-service
18 Piano Lessons
21 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
21 Piano Lessons
21 Fish Fry
25 Piano Lessons
26 Ash Wednesday
28 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
28 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."