To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. February/March Scrip Contest flyer. Winner receives $50 Woodman's gift card. See flyer for details
4. Looking for a Scrip Coordinator. See the sheet of options to get our program back on track. If you are in need of volunteer hours, please consider this as most of the work can be done from home.
5. Partners In Faith newsletter for your reading enjoyment.
6. Madison College offers a free dental clinic for anyone who is interested. See flyer for dates and times.
7. Student Valentine List. Please consider giving a non-food treat due to allergies of some students.
8. New Volunteer recording sheet. Please turn in the 2nd quarter sheet with your times indicated on the form.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/30 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 1/31-Isabel Quirino; Monday, 2/3 -Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 2/4 - Erin Heller; Wednesday, 2/5 - Michelle Lancaster
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/30 - Sue Tansey; Friday, 1/31- Courtney Mann; Monday, 2/3 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 2/4 - NONE; Wednesday, 2/5 - Tara Franklin
3. Family Adoration & Potluck
"When you look at the crucifix, you understand how much Jesus loved you then. When you look at the Sacred Host, you understand how much Jesus loves you now." St Teresa of Calcutta
Please join us for the February Family Adoration & Potluck on Sunday, Feb 9th at 4pm.
3:45pm: Drop off food at the school kitchen
4pm: Eucharistic Adoration at St. Peter Church
4:30pm: Potluck Dinner, this month's theme is "CHILI"
5:45pm: Head home!
Thank you to the Matenaer Family for being our February hosts!
Intention: Success of our Fish Fries and all who serve: raising funds, building community, reaching souls!
Contact Bridget with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
January 30 8:15-11:00 Mom’s Playgroup-School Hall
30 9:15 am Open House for New Families (This is a change to Thursday instead of Wednesday)
31 Piano Lessons
February 4 Piano Lessons
7 7:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
7 Group Piano Lessons
8 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
9 6:00 pm Family Adoration and Potluck
10 Sacramental Prep at St. Martin
11 Piano Lessons
14 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
14 Piano Lessons
14 Valentine’s Day – Treat Day (Emily Shea 3K/4K; Erin Heller K/1; Dorene Pawlowski 2/3; Erika Kalscheuer 4/5)
17 NO SCHOOL – teacher in-service
18 Piano Lessons
21 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
21 Piano Lessons
21 Fish Fry
25 Piano Lessons
26 Ash Wednesday
28 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
28 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."