To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Grade 5 Only. Permission form for graduation pictures. These will be taken on May 1 with a raindate of May 3rd. Please send back before Easter break.
4. Payment preference form for next school year. Please fill out and return to school by May 1st. Tuition costs will be sent out once any scholarships have been determined.
5. Sacristan Flyer for Girls in Grades 3-5. This is an invitation for your girl to become a sacristan in the preparation for Mass. See flyer for details on a meeting to learn more about it.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 4/4 -Linda Rhatican; Friday, 4/5- Erin Heller; Monday, 4/8- Kim Neumaier; Tuesday, 4/9-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 4/10- Angie TenKley.
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 4/4- Doug Ulaszek; Friday, 4/5-None Monday, 4/8- None; Tuesday, 4/9-Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 4/10- None.
3. Planting Seeds for Our Future - UP DATES
Tickets on Sale! Don't forget to reserve your tickets to the annual benefit dinner. Click here to reserve your spot today!
Volunteer at the Event
Need some volunteer hours? Many hands will be needed before and during the event! Contact Bryna Fassino (email@example.com or 952-239-2048) for more information. Details on particular needs will be forthcoming.
4. Dinner and a Movie Night! Lenten Parish Mission Movie night on Wednesday, April, 10 at 5:30 pm. Here is a link to sign up for Movie night: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-parish
5. Family Adoration is tomorrow, Thursday, April 4th at 6:00 pm. There is a potluck after adoration in the school hall. The meal theme for this month is "appetizers". Mom's playgroup will be Friday morning after Mass. Please note: school group pictures will be taken after Mass at church that morning also.
6. Stations of the Cross will be prayed over at church with St. Peter School staff and students on Fridays at 2:40 pm during lent. Living stations will be done on Friday, April 12 at 9:00 am after Mass.
7. Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for the preschool recess duty. Many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none. Also, please consider selling SCRIP after Masses on the weekends. Although this takes about 15 minutes, it can be counted as a half hour of time.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."