To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Open House Flyer for families to learn about classrooms their students may be entering next school year and to invite new families to learn about St. Peter Catholic School for next school.
4. Event flyer for Catholic Schools Week. Please notice each day what students should dress for that day.
5. Team Color slip for each of your students. Students are split from all classrooms into Faith Families that we use for various events during the school year. For Catholic Schools Week each family picks a color and that team creates a poster and a chant for school spirit. On Friday you will notice they do a Catholic Trivia or Jeopardy game and each team is participating in their faith family. See note for instructions as to what color your student should wear on Friday.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/23 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 1/24-Angela Hineline; Monday, 1/27 -Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 1/28 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 1/29 - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/23 - Tia Whatley; Friday, 1/24- Courtney Mann; Monday, 1/27 - Sue Tansey; Tuesday, 1/28 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 1/29 - NONE
3. On Saturday, January 25th students in grades K through 5 will be singing at the 4:30 Mass. This is the kickoff Mass for Catholic Schools Week. Party will follow Mass. Please plan to have your students to church by 4:15 pm as they will sit together as a choir in the choir loft.
January 24 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
24 Piano Lessons
25 4:30 Mass CSW Kick off Party after Mass in School Hall
28 Piano Lessons
25- Feb. 1 CSW - Catholic Schools: Raise the Standards
29 Field Trip to Waunakee Bowling
30 8:15-11:00 Mom’s Playgroup-School Hall
30 9:15 am Open House for New Families (This is a change to Thursday instead of Wednesday)
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."