To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Permission Slip for field trip to Waun-A-Bowl during Catholic Schools Week. Please return to school by next week.
4. Dr. John Joy will be speaking next Wednesday, January 22 on Having Critical Conversations in the Family. See flyer for details.
5. Movie "Unplanned" will be shown at church this weekend on Sunday, January 19. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/16 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 1/17- EARLY RELEASE; Monday, 1/20 - NO school; Tuesday, 1/21 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 1/22 - Lisa Young
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/16 - Carissa Heerhold; Friday, 1/17- Early Release; Monday, 1/20 - NO school; Tuesday, 1/21 - Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 1/22 - NONE
3. On January 25th students in grades K through 5 will be singing at the 4:30 Mass. This is the kickoff Mass for Catholic Schools Week. Party will follow Mass. Please plan to have your students to church by 4:15 pm as they will sit together as a choir.
January 16 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
17 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
17 EARLY RELEASE at 12:30 pm-No Afterschool Childcare
17 All School Fish Fry
19 2:00 pm Unplanned Film Showing
20 NO SCHOOL-teacher in-service
21 Piano Lessons
24 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
24 Piano Lessons
25 4:30 Mass CSW Kick off Party after Mass in School Hall
28 Piano Lessons
25- Feb. 1 CSW - Catholic Schools: Raise the Standards
29 Field Trip to Waunakee Bowling
30 9:00-10:00 Mom’s Playgroup-School Hall
30 9:15 am Open House for New Families (This is a change to Thursday instead of Wednesday)
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."