Updated: Jan 9
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. February Lunch Menu. Please return to school by the 21st.
4. Scrip Contest for January. Winner for December was Joan Pregler. Congratulations.
5. Partners In Faith Newsletter for your personal use.
6. SCHOOL FISH FRY worker list for January 17th. Please make sure you look over to see what you are assigned to. If only one person in your family is assigned to work, please make 2 desserts. If 2 or more people in your family is working, please make one dessert. Desserts can be brought into school in the morning. There are some empty spots. If you have another family member who can work, please let us know. Aaron Young will help with table washing and 2 of his daughters will be working as table servers.
7. FAMILY EUCHARISTIC ADORATION & POTLUCK
We have moved to a new day and time...Sundays at 4pm. Please join us for our inaugural event this Sunday, Jan 12th at 4pm. We'll start with 20 minutes of Adoration led by Fr. Chris. Then head over to the school cafeteria for the potluck and fellowship. Food items can be dropped off before Adoration begins. The meal theme for this month is "crock pot meals", but anything is welcome! Here is a link to the Facebook event. We hope you can make it! Contact Bridget Yallaly with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-515-3332).
8. Spaghetti Dinner and Bake Sale will be this Saturday at 5:30 pm. See flyer for details. Come and enjoy a great meal and fellowship.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/9 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 1/10- Ashley Powell; Monday, 1/13 - NONE; Tuesday, 1/14 - Ashley Powell; Wednesday, 1/15 - Ashley Powell
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/9 - Maria Serrano; Friday, 1/10- Maria Serrano; Monday, 1/13 - Maria Serrano; Tuesday, 1/14 - NONE; Wednesday, 1/15 - Carissa Heerhold
January 7-17 Star 360 Testing grades K-5
10 Piano Lessons (Individual and Group)
10 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
11 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
11 5:30 pm Spaghetti Dinner and Bake Sale
12 4:00-6:00 pm Family Adoration and Potluck (Crockpot Meal)
13 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
14 End of Second Quarter
14 Piano Lessons
16 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
17 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
17 EARLY RELEASE at 12:30 pm-No Afterschool Childcare
17 All School Fish Fry
19 2:00 pm Unplanned Film Showing
20 NO SCHOOL-teacher in-service
21 Piano Lessons
24 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
24 Piano Lessons
25 4:30 Mass CSW Kick off Party after Mass in School Hall
28 Piano Lessons
25- Feb. 1 Catholic Schools Week - Catholic Schools: Raise the Standards
30 9:00-10:00 Mom’s Playgroup-School Hall
30 9:15 am Open House for New Families (This is a change to Thursday instead of Wednesday)
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."