To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Tax Form Wisconsin PS along with information you need from the school on tuition paid in 2019 and afterschool fees.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/19 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 12/20- Early Release; Thursday, 1/2-Jeanne Wells ; Friday, 1/3-NONE; Monday, 1/6 - NONE; Tuesday, 1/7 - Erin Heller ; Wednesday, 1/8 - NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/19 - Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 12/20- NONE; Thursday, 1/2-Maria Serrano ; Friday, 1/3-Maria Serrano; Monday, 1/6 - Maria Serrano; Tuesday, 1/7 - Maria Serrano ; Wednesday, 1/8 - Maria Serrano
3. Don't forget we are collecting items for Pregnancy Helpline this month. You can drop items off in the pack and play at school.
4. Keep Christ in Christmas posters are due by this Friday morning. A representative from the Knights of Columbus will be here early that day to pick up any we have. Permission form must also be attached.
5. Holy Spirit Hustle party is this Friday. Prizes will be awarded with a pizza party to follow. The party is a Hawaiian theme so students can dress in their favorite Hawaiian or bright colored shirt.
December 20 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
20 10:30-11:30 Holy Spirit Hustle Prize and Pizza Party
20 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE- No Afterschool Childcare
21-Jan. 1 NO SCHOOL - Christmas Vacation
January 2 School resumes
3 7:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
3 9:00-10:00 Playgroup in connector
6 Treat Day honoring the Epiphany (PreK-Elise McCarthy; K/1-Anne Kruchten; 2/3 and 4/5 Bridget Yallaly)
7-17 Star 360 Testing grades K-5
7 2:00 pm M G & E presentation
10 Piano Lessons (Individual and Group)
10 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
11 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
12 4:00-6:00 pm Family Adoration and Potluck (Crockpot Meal)
13 6:00 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Martin
14 End of Second Quarter
14 Piano Lessons
16 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
17 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
17 EARLY RELEASE at 12:30 pm-No Afterschool Childcare
17 All School Fish Fry
19 2:00 pm Unplanned Film Showing
20 NO SCHOOL-teacher in-service
21 Piano Lessons
24 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
24 Piano Lessons
25 4:30 Mass CSW Kick off Party after Mass in School Hall
28 Piano Lessons
25- Feb. 1 Catholic Schools Week - Catholic Schools: Raise the Standards
30 9:00-10:00 Mom’s Playgroup-School Hall
30 9:15 am Open House for New Families (This is a change to Thursday instead of Wednesday)
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."