To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Community Night!! Please join us for an evening of food, fun and festivities as we prepare for the season of Christmas. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/12 -Doug Kalscheuer; Friday, 12/13- Angela Hineline; Monday, 12/16-NONE ; Tuesday, 12/17-Doug Kalscheuer; Wednesday, 12/18 - Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/12-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 12/13- Elise McCarthy; Monday, 12/16- NONE; Tuesday, 12/17-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 12/18- Carissa Heerhold
3. Don't forget we are collecting items for Pregnancy Helpline this month. You can drop items off in the pack and play at school.
4. Lessons and Carols Christmas Program will be next week Tuesday, December 17 starting at 6:00 pm. There is 5:15 Mass that evening. Families may come to church between 5:45 and 5:55. Students will be seated with parents in pews to start with and then will go to the connector at 5:55 to line up. Grades K thru 5 will be performing but PreK families are welcome to attend.
December 13 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
13 Piano Lessons (Group and Individual)
14 9:00-10:00 First Reconciliation for 2nd graders
14 1:00-2:30 pm Sacristan Cookie Decorating Party
17 6:00 pm Christmas Program
17 Piano Lessons
19 Piano Lessons
20 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
20 10:30-11:30 Holy Spirit Hustle Prize and Pizza Party
20 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE- No Afterschool Childcare
21-Jan. 1 NO SCHOOL - Christmas Vacation
January 2 School resumes
3 7:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
3 9:00-10:00 Playgroup in connector
6 Treat Day honoring the Epiphany (PreK-Elise McCarthy; K/1-Anne Kruchten; 2/3 and 4/5 Bridget Yallaly)
7-17 Star 360 Testing grades K-5
7 2:00 pm M G & E presentation
10 Piano Lessons (Individual and Group)
10 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
11 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Club
12 4:00-6:00 pm Family Adoration and Potluck (Crockpot Meal)
13 6:00 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Martin
14 End of Second Quarter
14 Piano Lessons
16 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
17 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
17 EARLY RELEASE at 12:30 pm-No Afterschool Childcare
17 All School Fish Fry
19 2:00 pm Unplanned Film Showing
20 NO SCHOOL-teacher in-service
21 Piano Lessons
24 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
24 Piano Lessons
25 4:30 Mass CSW Kick off Party after Mass in School Hall
28 Piano Lessons
25- Feb. 1 Catholic Schools Week - Catholic Schools: Raise the Standards
30 9:00-10:00 Mom’s Playgroup-School Hall
30 9:15 am Open House for New Families (This is a change to Thursday instead of Wednesday)
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."