To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience and ideas for holiday shopping.
3. Prize List for Holy Spirit Hustle this Friday.
4. NCEA Parent Newsletter for ideas to do during this upcoming Advent Season.
5. Information regarding 5th and 6th grade girls basketball. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/14 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 11/15- NONE; Monday, 11/18-NONE ; Tuesday, 11/19-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 11/20- Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/14-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 11/15- NONE; Monday, 11/18- NONE; Tuesday, 11/19-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 11/20- Carissa Heerhold
3. Family Eucharistic Adoration and Fellowship tomorrow, Thursday, November 14. Potluck this month is your favorite Italian dish.
3. Reminder: PARTICIPATION FORMS IN THE PACKET NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO SCHOOL FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT HUSTLE.
4. YOU’RE INVITED to the NEW St. Anne Women’s Scripture Study Group!
We are excited to have a NEW weekly Scripture study group for women EVERY MONDAY, the St. Anne Women’s Scripture Study Group. We will meet in the connector immediately following Mass (roughly 8:50) until 10:00 a.m. Bring your kids with you or just yourself for an hour of time together with other women, snacks for the kids, prayer, and Scripture study as we look ahead to and discuss the Gospel reading for the upcoming Sunday. Toys will be on hand for the kids. Come every Monday or come as often as you can. All women are welcome. For more information, contact Laura Karlen at 608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."