To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience and ideas for holiday shopping.
3. Family Eucharistic Adoration and Fellowship flyer. Next week Thursday, November 14 will be the family adoration. Potluck this month is your favorite Italian dish. See flyer for details.
4. December Lunch Menu. Please return to school by November 20th.
5. Scrip November Contest. Getting ready for Thanksgiving. All grocery story cards give you a chance to win! See flyer for details. WILL INCLUDE CARDS FROM WILLY STREET COOP SOON!
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/7 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 11/8- NONE; Monday, 11/11- Holly Ganser; Tuesday, 11/12-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 11/13- Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/7-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 11/8- NONE; Monday, 11/11- NONE; Tuesday, 11/12-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 11/13- Elizabeth Idzi
3. Reminder: PARTICIPATION FORMS IN THE PACKET NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO SCHOOL FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT HUSTLE.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."