Updated: Mar 28, 2019
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Dinner and a Movie Night! Lenten Parish Mission Movie night on Wednesday, April, 10 at 5:30 pm. See flyer for details. Here is a link to sign up for Movie night: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-parish
3. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
4. Grades 2-5 ONLY. Permission slip for Overture trip to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Please return to school by April 12 with fee. This field trip is on Tuesday, April 30th.
5. Family Adoration flyer for this Thursday, April 4th at 6:00 pm. There is a potluck after adoration in the school hall. The meal theme for this month is "appetizers".
6. Grades 2-5 ONLY. Letter from Mrs. Klaas and Mrs. Willman regarding the living stations. Students will be using some of the Christmas costumes but we are in need of some other items. Please see letter for details and where you might be able to help out with any other items.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/28 -Doug Ulaszek; Friday, 3/29- NO SCHOOL; Monday, 4/1- Kim Neumaier; Tuesday, 4/2-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 4/3- Michelle Lancaster.
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/28- Jacy Porter; Friday, 3/29-None Monday, 4/1- None; Tuesday, 4/2-Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 4/3- None.
3. Planting Seeds for Our Future - UP DATES
Tickets on Sale! Don't forget to reserve your tickets to the annual benefit dinner. Click here to reserve your spot today!
Volunteer at the Event
Need some volunteer hours? Many hands will be needed before and during the event! Contact Bryna Fassino (firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-239-2048) for more information. Details on particular needs will be forthcoming.
4. Stations of the Cross will be prayed over at church with St. Peter School staff and students on Fridays at 2:40 pm during lent. Please note there is no school on Friday, March 29 so stations will be on Thursday, March 28 and the living stations will be done on Friday, April 12 at 9:00 am after Mass.
5. Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for the preschool recess duty. Many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none. Also, please consider selling SCRIP after Masses on the weekends. Although this takes about 15 minutes, it can be counted as a half hour of time.
6. Hall Scrub Duty for this Friday, March 29 are Beth Ulaszek, Grace Gyamera and Doug Kalscheuer. If you are in need of volunteer hours, you are welcome to come and help with the cleanup at 8:00 pm.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."