To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things. (Piano Student letter from Mrs. Gregory)
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience and ideas for holiday shopping
3. Vocation Week is November 4 thru November 10. The Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa have sent a flyer for your information regarding vocations.
4. Volunteer Hours sheet. Please turn in your first quarter sheets to the office. Playground duty does not need to be recorded since we are tracking and giving the choice of reduction of tuition or volunteer. A new sheet is in your folder today.
5. Partners In Faith Newsletter for your enjoyment.
6. FINAL PUSH for Box of Joy. Each classroom will be filing their boxes early next week. List of items needed are in your folder.
7. NOVEMBER we remember loved ones who have passed away. A paper is in your folder if your child would like to fill out and send back to school and we will put that in our book of remembrance and pray as a school for those loved ones during November.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 10/31 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 11/1- Anne Kruchten; Monday, 11/4- Holly Ganser; Tuesday, 11/5-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 11/6- Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 10/31-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 11/1- Carrisa Heerhold; Monday, 11/4- NONE; Tuesday, 11/5-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 11/6- NONE
3. Reminder: PARTICIPATION FORMS IN THE PACKET NEED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO SCHOOL FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT HUSTLE.
4. As a school family, we will support the 24/7 40 Days for Life campaign to end abortion by coming together for an all-school vigil on the sidewalk in front of Planned Parenthood abortion center (3706 Orin Road Madison, WI 53704 near to the Dane County Airport). We will pray on the sidewalk together from 12:00-1:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 2, 2019, which is also All Souls' Day, the perfect time to remember the souls lost to abortion. All are encouraged to attend so that we can witness together to the dignity of human life from conception to natural death. Contact Laura Karlen at (608) 445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Reminder: Snowpants, boots, hats and mittens are required for students to play in the snow. Please make sure your student(s) are dressed for winter weather. Students will go outside unless windchill is below zero. Make sure student(s) have a pair of shoes to change into to keep classrooms from too much wet and dirt.
6. Thank you to the following helpers for the 2 trail ride lunch workers in October: Brody Kalscheuer, Greg and Ted Kalscheur, Erin and Isaiah Heller, Art, Lee, Ben, Tracy and Lori Meinholz. A total of $1,100.00 was raised for the school.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."