To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience. Attached to the scrip order form is a letter regarding ordering for Christmas scrip cards. Basically the earlier the better as delays happen at this time of year.
3. Knights of Columbus "Keep Christ in Christmas" poster contest. Students in grades K through 5th grade can participate. Each student in those grades were given a packet that has the instructions for parents to work with their children. Posters are due back at school by December 15th. See packet for details.
4. Letter from Dcn. Michael regarding report cards and upcoming Lessons and Carols and other events. St. Andrew Novena Prayer to pray as we prepare for Christmas. The prayer is said 10 times a day until Christmas.
5. Giving Tuesday Letter from the Diocese of Madison. The Diocese is hosting a contest for Catholic Schools on Tuesday, November 28. See flyer for details.
6. First Trimester Report Cards. Keep the report card but send back the envelope to be used after the next trimester. There is a place for you to sign so we know you received it. COMMENTS ARE MISSING ON GRADES K/1 REPORT CARDS. A SLIP WITH THOSE COMMENTS HAS BEEN SENT HOME IN THE REPORT CARD ENVELOPE. They will appear on future report cards.
1. Reminder: As the cold weather approaches please remember to send hats, mittens, scarves, boots and snowpants for your students. Because the school is situated where it is, the wind makes it feel especially cold here. Students go outside for recess unless the temperature is below zero. It can feel colder than the temperature so winter wear is a must. Please label all items as sometimes students have the same items and helps to find the owner of items when lost.
Here are the links to signups for volunteer hours. Families need to volunteer 30 hours during the school year to fulfill their contracts. The volunteer signups are group tabbed for your convenience to see what is available.
November 22-24 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
28 Piano Lessons and Group Performance
28 Band Lessons
29 7:30-8:00 Confession before Mass
29 8:15 am Mass
30 Piano Lessons
December 1 7:30-8:00 Confession before Mass
1 8:15 am Mass
1 9:00 am Adoration and confession
2 Little Flowers Girls Group
4 Morning Playgroup at St. Bernard after dropoff
5 Piano Lessons
5 Band Lessons
6 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
8 7:30-8:00 Confession before Mass
8 8:15 am Mass for the Immaculate Conception at St. Peter
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK Lindsay Finn; K/1 Lindsey Finn;
2/3 None; 4/5 Erin Heller
8 5:45 pm Mass for Immaculate Conception at St. Peter
8 9:00 am Adoration and confession
12 Band Lessons
12 Piano Lessons
13 6:30 pm Lessons and Carols in Church
14 2:15 pm Band/Piano Concert in school
15 7:30-8:00 Confession before Mass
15 8:15 am Mass
15 9:00 am Adoration and confession
17 Emmaus Morning
19 Band Lessons
19 Piano Lessons
21-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
Jan. 3 Students back to school
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."