To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Walking with Moms in Need flyer the pastorage promoting for a service project. See flyer for details.
4. 40 Days For Life flyer. Please remember St. Peter Catholic School/Church and St. Martin of Tours Church have set aside from 9:00 to 11:00 each Saturday to cover with prayers at Planned Parenthood to pray the rosary and other prayers for the unborn. See reminder below to contact Vern Acker for available times.
1. Reminder: Here are the links to signups for volunteer hours. Families need to volunteer 30 hours during the school year to fulfill their contracts. The volunteer signups are group tabbed for your convenience to see what is available.
Holy Spirit Fun Run permission slip are in your packets. If you haven't already done so, please fill out and return to school. Also, you can turn in any monies collected at any time. Many incentive contests are happening and prizes are given throughout the next couple weeks. This helps classrooms to stay up to date. Thank you for help with this major fundraiser. Here is the link to fun run donation page: https://app.99pledges.com/fund/stpeterashton
40 Days for Life rosary prayers at Planned Parenthood on Madison's eastside on Olin Avenue. St. Peter Parish/School and St. Martin are looking for volunteers to pray the rosary from 9:00 to 11:00 am on Saturdays, September 30 through November 4. Please consider this opportunity to pray for the unborn. Contact Vern Acker at firstname.lastname@example.org for openings and to sign up.
October 6 9:00 am Adoration
6 9:00 am Morning Playgroup at St. Bernard nursery center
6 Pumpkin hunting at school
9 NO SCHOOL -teacher in-service
10 Piano Lessons
10 Band Lessons
11 Fire Dept. here for safety presentation
13 HOLY SPIRIT HUSTLE RUN
13 12:30 EARLY RELEASE
13 5:00 pm Bingo Night
15 Emmaus morning
17 Piano Lessons
17 Band Lessons
21 9:00 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 Fish Fry
22 9:00 am Server Training
24 Piano Lessons
24 Band Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."