To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Fr. Chris's Farewell Party Flyer. Use the links sent by flocknote to sign up and RSVP
4. Steve Roudebush is hosting Farm Technology Days at the Badger Steam Show grounds this summer and they are looking for volunteers from the wider Dane and Sauk County groups to help with volunteering for many different areas during the show. The show is July 18, 19 and 20 and you would earn $12/hour for St. Peter School as well as hours toward your volunteer obligation by helping out. The website is listed on the flyers if you would like to help or linked below. This is a parish wide and school wide opportunity. The flyer has two different options to help out. Most things will be at the show itself but there is an opportunity to make sandwiches here at school on Monday, July 17. All help is greatly appreciated. Link to Farm Tech Days volunteer website: https://www.wifarmtechdays.org/volunteers
5. Please RSVP by this Thursday in order that we can have enough pizza ordered for all those who plan to attend the last day of school pizza party and how many. Lunch is $10/family that you can send to school tomorrow or Friday if you plan to come.
Here is the link: Pizza party last day of school invite
1. Reminders: Yearbook Order link for anyone who wishes to order this year's yearbook. Cost is $18 and you pay directly to the publishing company. Once we receive them here at school, the office will let you know. Yearbook Order Online . Link should work now to order. A copy of the preview pages are in your folders. I couldn't get it to print bigger but you can have an idea of what it looks like. Still a work in progress.
Links for spiritual bouquets for a couple of our families. Laura Karlen is heading up this project and you can also contact her if you have any questions. Follow the link to add your gift.
If you would like to request a spiritual bouquet for someone, contact the school office or Laura Karlen at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
May 26 Last Day of School-Mass at 11:00-RELEASE AT 12:00
5th and 6th grade receive certificates at the end of
Mass. Pizza party for all families after celebration
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."