To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. 2023-2024 School Calendar. Please remember that this can still change depending on what happens after the parishes are combined.
4. 2023-2024 School Supply List. Another copy of this will be sent home in early August. If we have any changes, due to any new teachers, those changes will be highlighted.
1. Reminders: Mother/Grandmother breakfast. NOTE: Breakfast will be after Mass on Friday, May 5 and not the 4th as was listed on the calendar. Early Release at Noon, No Afterschool. You may take your child after the breakfast if you wish. Please remember to let the office know and/or their teacher.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
April 17- May 12 STAR Testing Window
May 4 Band Lessons
5 Mother/Grandmother breakfast
5 Early Release at 12:30 - No afterschool
6 First Communion Rehearsal
7 9:30 am First Communion Mass at St. Peter
8 Priest's Day of Recollection
8 KC Meeting - hall use
9 Piano Lessons
9 Ashton Go-getters 4-H meeting - hall use
12 NO SCHOOL -Teacher in-service
16 Piano Lessons
18 Field Days
18 Celebrating Ascension
Treat Day- PREK Abby Weiss; K/1 Kim
Hillenbrand; 2/3 Amy Cavanaugh;
4/5 Erin Heller
18 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
19 Morning playgroup
19 Band Lessons
19 2:00 pm PIANO/BAND CONCERT IN SCHOOL HALL
20 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
21 Emmaus gathering after 9:30 Mass in school hall
23 Piano Lessons
25 Field Days (raindate)
26 Last Day of School-Mass at 11:00-RELEASE AT 12:00
5th and 6th grade receive certificates at the end of
Mass. A class picture will be taken at that time
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."