To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Morning Playgroup flyer. This has been moved to the church conference room due to conflict with band lessons in the school hall.
4. Fr. Chris will be moving to his new pastorate July 1st. We are planning to have a final picnic to say good-bye and wish him well on June 29 with Mass at 6:00 pm followed by a picnic and bonfire. A sign up will be created for volunteers to set up, donate food items, clean up, etc. Mark your calendars and watch for the sign up to come out soon.
6. Teacher Appreciation Week will be here soon (May 1 to May 5). See note from Kim Hillenbrand who is coordinating the week. Please contact her as to what you can help with and/or send to school office to pass along.
1. Reminders: Mother/Grandmother breakfast. NOTE: Breakfast will be after Mass on Friday, May 5 and not the 4th as was listed on the calendar. Please send in how many adults and children will be in attendance by the end of this week.
Morning Playgroup is this Friday, April 21 in the conference room at church.
BINGO event is next week Friday, April 28. Along with Bingo we will have a silent auction. Look for items in the bulletin and on display in the connector this coming weekend.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
April 17- May 12 STAR Testing Window
21 Morning Playgroup
21 9:00 am Adoration
21 Band Lessons
22 9:00 am First Communion Retreat
27 Piano Lessons -Thursday
28 BINGO night - No Afterschool
28 Band Lessons
May 1-5 Teacher Appreciation Week
2 Piano Lessons
4 Band Lessons
5 Mother/Grandmother breakfast
5 Early Release at 12:30 - No afterschool
6 First Communion Rehearsal
7 9:30 am First Communion Mass at St. Peter
8 Priest's Day of Recollection
8 KC Meeting - hall use
9 Piano Lessons
9 Ashton Go-getters 4-H meeting - hall use
12 NO SCHOOL -Teacher in-service
Piano/Band Concert (date not determined yet)
16 Piano Lessons
18 Field Days
18 Celebrating Ascension
Treat Day- PREK Abby Weiss; K/1 Kim
Hillenbrand; 2/3 Amy Cavanaugh;
4/5 Erin Heller
18 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
19 Morning playgroup
19 Band Lessons
20 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
23 Piano Lessons
25 Field Days (raindate)
26 Last Day of School-Mass at 11:00-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."