To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Snapshot of where your family is as far as contract on SCRIP purchases and what the office has at this time for volunteer hours.
4. Last fish fry worklist. Take a look as to where you might be assigned or where there are holes that if you need more volunteer hours, you might be able to gain some at this last fish fry this school year.
5. Report Cards from second trimester. Keep the report but return envelopes to school for one more trimester grades.
6. 40 Days For Life flyer. St. Peter will be part of the Vigil this coming Saturday, March 18 at the Planned Parenthood abortion center. See flyer for details.
1. Reminders: You are invited to participate in Stations of the Cross each Friday during Lent with school students at 2:15 pm. Dcn. Michael leads the prayers. Fr. Chris will lead this Friday's prayer.
Next week piano lessons will be both on Tuesday and Thursday to make up a missed day.
Father/Grandfather breakfast is on Monday, March 20. Mass at 8:15 and breakfast right after in the school hall. Students should sit with their parent at Mass.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
March 16 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Meeting
17 Band Lessons
17 Adoration after Mass
17 2:15 Stations of the Cross
20 Father/Grandfather Breakfast after 8:15 Mass
21 Piano Lessons
22 6:30 pm Communal Penance at St. Francis Xavier
23-26 Fr. Chris on retreat- Fr. Faustino to say Mass on Friday
23 Piano Lessons
24 Band Lessons
24 Adoration after Mass
24 Fish Fry - No Afterschool Care
24 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
28 Piano Lessons and Group Performance
30 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
31 Band Lessons
31 Adoration after Mass
31 2:15 Stations of the Cross
April 4 Piano and Band Lessons
5 Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
6-16 SPRING BREAK-NO SCHOOL
17- May 12 STAR Testing Window
18 Piano Lessons
21 Morning Playgroup
21 9:00 am Adoration
21 Band Lessons
22 9:00 am First Communion Retreat
25 Piano Lessons
28 BINGO night - No Afterschool
28 Band Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."