To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Volunteer Log to fill in for second trimester. Please turn any hours in that you have done this last trimester
4. Morning Playgroup coming next week Friday, March 3 after morning Mass. See flyer for details.
5. Fr. Chris will be leading a Lenten Book Study starting next week Tuesday, February 28. See flyer for details.
6. St. Peter and St. Martin Lenten and Holy Week Schedule for your convenience.
7. Celebrating St. Joseph's Feast Day on Monday, March 20 with a Father/Grandfather breakfast with your students. Please return the bottom portion of the flyer with an indication of how many may be in attendance by March 8.
1. Reminders: Registration: Even though the deadline has passed to get the discount, you can still register your students for next school year.
Parent/Teacher Conferences: If you have not already done so, please use the links to sign up for parent/teacher conference on March 9 and 10. This is a choice at this time. If you do not feel it is necessary, you do not need to sign up. However, if a teacher would like to see you, they may contact you to sign up in a slot.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
February 24 Fish Fry - No Afterschool Care
24 2:15 Stations of the Cross
28 Piano Lessons
28 End of Second Trimester
March 1 6:30 Confirmation Prep - 5th grade at St. Peter Church
3 7:00 am Adoration
3 Morning Playgroup
3 Band Lessons
3 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
7 Piano Lessons
9 3:30-5:45 Parent Teacher Conferences (OPTIONAL)
10 Adoration after Mass
10 9:00-Noon Parent Teacher Conference (OPTIONAL) NO School for
10 Fish Fry
12 10:30 Community Faith Formation - Emmaus Morning
14 Piano Lessons
16 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
17 Band Lessons
17 Adoration after Mass
17 2:15 Stations of the Cross
20 Father/Grandfather Breakfast after 8:15 Mass
21 Piano Lessons
23-26 Fr. Chris on retreat- Fr. Faustino to say Mass
24 Band Lessons
24 Adoration after Mass
24 Fish Fry - No Afterschool Care
24 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
28 Piano Lessons and Group Performance
30 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
31 Band Lessons
31 Adoration after Mass
31 2:15 Stations of the Cross
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."