To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Penny Wars was won by the K/1 classroom. They raised a total of $170.62. Total from all classes was $309.96. Thank you for your generosity. We will be donating the money to the Little Sisters of the Poor.
1. Reminders: In order to receive the discount of $225 off Registration for next school year, please remember to use the email links for returning students to fill out your registration by February 18. Registrations after this date does not receive the discount. Also, new families/students will be able to register at that time. Once classes are filled, students will be put on a wait list.
Fish Fry this Friday, February 10. If you are able to help, follow the link in the flocknote to see where help is still needed.
Parent/Teacher Conferences: If you have not already done so, please use the links to sign up for parent/teacher conference on March 9 and 10. This is a choice at this time. If you do not feel it is necessary, you do not need to sign up. However, if a teacher would like to see you, they may contact you to sign up in a slot.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
February 10 Band Lessons
10 9:00 Adoration
10 Fish Fry
12 Emmaus Morning
14 Piano Lessons
17 NO SCHOOL - Teacher in service
18 9:00 Little Flowers Girls Group
21 Piano Lessons
22 ASH Wednesday
24 Band Lessons
24 9:00 Adoration
24 Fish Fry
24 2:15 Stations of the Cross
28 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."