To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. To those who have RSVPed and signed up to bake cookies for tomorrow, thank you! If you plan to attend this cookie reception, please RSVP, even if you are unable to bring cookies. We do need 3 more bakers and 3 more clean-up volunteers; please sign up on the SignUp Genius. Those who stay to clean up can earn volunteer hours. Thanks so much for your help for this fun little ending to our Lessons and Carols together. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094fabac28aaff2-lessons
1. Reminders: Report Card envelopes should be returned to school but keep the report cards.
Wednesday, December 14 is the Christmas Program Lessons and Carols. See invite for time and other instructions. Band concert is at 2:15 pm on Thursday, December 15 at school.
Thursday, December 15 Father Chris will be hearing confessions from 2:30 to 4:00 pm if parents would like to come before picking up students or have their children come for confession after school.
Knights of Columbus "Keep Christ in Christmas" poster contest. Students in grades 1 through 4th grade can participate. Each student in those grades were given a packet that has the instructions for parents to work with their children. Posters are due back at school by December 16th. If there are any 5th or 6th graders that want to enter, that is a different category and instructions for access to form is online. You can find the info in the packet.
No afterschool care on Wednesday, December 21.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
December 14 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Advent Confessions
16 9:00 pm Adoration and Confession
16 "Keep Christ in Christmas" Posters due
17 7:30 am Candlelight Rorate Mass
17 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 Piano Lessons
21 NO AFTERSCHOOL TODAY
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
22 6:30 pm Advent Confessions at St. Peter
January 3 School Resumes
3-Feb 3 Star Testing
3 Piano Lessons
5 Band Lessons
6 7:00 am Adoration
6 8:15 am Epiphany Mass with blessing of doors after Mass
6 Celebrating Feast of the Epiphany
Treat Day- PREK Carissa Heehold; K/1 Erin
Heller; 2/3 Leah Baute; 4/5 Leah Baute
6 Morning Playgroup
8 10:30 Emmaus Faith Formation
10 Piano Lessons
12 Band Lessons
12 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
13 9:00 Adoration
17 Piano Lessons
19 Band Lessons
23-27 Fr. Chris on Retreat (Mass schedule may change)
24 Piano Lessons
26 Band Lessons
26 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at S. Peter
27 NO SCHOOL - Diocese Teacher in service
29-Feb 4 Catholic Schools Week
31 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."