To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience. Last order before Christmas will go out early next week.
3. January Lunch Menu. Please return by December 16.
4. Advent Companion Booklet. Follow each day of advent. If you already, have one, share with someone you know.
5. Lessons and Carols Christmas Program for Grades K through 6. See flyer for details on next weeks program. After the event cookies and milk will be available for families to have a treat before heading home. Please consider making/baking some cookies to share and to help set up and clean up. Here is a link to signup genius if you would like to volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094fabac28aaff2-lessons
6. First Trimester Report Cards. Keep the report card but send back the envelope to be used after the next trimester. There is a place for you to sign so we know you received it.
7. Letter from Dcn. Michael regarding report cards and upcoming Lessons and Carols.
1. Reminders: Thursday, December 8 is the Immaculate Conception Holy Day of obligation. You are welcome to have your children sit with you at Mass. Mass will be here at St. Peter at 8:15 am. It is also a treat day for the students. See calendar list below for those making treats.
Wednesday, December 14 is the Christmas Program Lessons and Carols. See invite for time and other instructions. Band concert is at 2:15 pm on Thursday, December 15 at school.
Thursday, December 15 Father Chris will be hearing confessions from 2:30 to 4:00 pm if parents would like to come before picking up students or have their children come for confession after school.
Knights of Columbus "Keep Christ in Christmas" poster contest. Students in grades 1 through 4th grade can participate. Each student in those grades were given a packet that has the instructions for parents to work with their children. Posters are due back at school by December 16th. If there are any 5th or 6th graders that want to enter, that is a different category and instructions for access to form is online. You can find the info in the packet.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
December 7 6:00 pm Vigil Mass for the Immaculate Conception at St. Martin
8 8:15 am Mass for the Immaculate Conception at St. Peter
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK Miranda Hellenbrand; K/1 Jenna
Ripp; 2/3 Kim Hillenbrand;
4/5 Erin Heller
8 5:45 pm Mass for Immaculate Conception at St. Peter
8 Band Lessons
9 9:00 am Adoration
10 7:30 am Candlelight Rorate Mass
10 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
11 Emmaus Morning
13 Piano Lessons
14 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Advent Confessions
16 9:00 pm Adoration and Confession
16 "Keep Christ in Christmas" Posters due
17 7:30 am Candlelight Rorate Mass
17 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 Piano Lessons
21 NO AFTERSCHOOL TODAY
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
22 6:30 pm Advent Confessions at St. Peter
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."