Updated: Nov 18, 2022
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience. Attached to the scrip order form is a letter regarding ordering for Christmas scrip cards. Basically the earlier the better as delays happen at this time of year.
3. Advent Charity Donation. School will be collecting items for the Little Sisters of the Poor. Flyer in folder gives of list of items needed. Items can be sent to school this next month.
1. Reminders: As the cold weather approaches please remember to send hats, mittens, scarves, boots and snowpants for your students. Because the school is situated where it is, the wind makes it feel especially cold here. Students go outside for recess unless the temperature is below zero. It can feel colder than the temperature so winter wear is a must. Please label all items as sometimes students have the same items and helps to find the owner of items when lost.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
November 16 Piano Lessons
16 Band Lessons
16 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep for 2nd graders and parents
16 9:00 am Adoration
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 Piano Lessons and Group Performance
23-25 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
29 Piano Lessons
December 1 Band Lessons
1 6:00-7:30 Adoration and Confession
2 7:00 am First Friday Adoration before Mass
2 Morning Playgroup
4 7:30 am Candlelight Rorate Mass
3 8:30-10:30 Server Training
6 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
6 Piano Lessons
6 7:00 Parish Leadership Meeting
7 6:00 pm Vigil Mass for the Immaculate Conception at St. Martin
8 8:15 am Mass for the Immaculate Conception at St. Peter
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK Miranda Hellenbrand; K/1 Jenna
Ripp; 2/3 Kim Hillenbrand;
4/5 Erin Heller
8 5:45 pm Mass for Immaculate Conception at St. Peter
8 Band Lessons
9 9:00 am Adoration
10 7:30 am Candlelight Rorate Mass
10 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
11 Emmaus Morning
13 Piano Lessons
14 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Advent Confessions
16 9:00 pm Adoration and Confession
17 7:30 am Candlelight Rorate Mass
17 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 Piano Lessons
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
22 6:30 pm Advent Confessions at St. Peter
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."