To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. December Lunch Menu. Please return to school or email a copy or let the office know which days your student will be eating lunch in December by November 18
4. Holy Spirit Hustle prize list information sheet. On Thursday, November 10, students will have the pizza party earned and prizes will be awarded after lunch.
1. Reminders: Box of Joy items need to be donated by this Thursday, November 10. Boxes will be filled at school on the 10 and finished at the parish connector this weekend.
If you haven't already done so, please make sure you have signed up for Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday and Friday, November 10 and 11. See links in the flocknote to sign up.
Fish Fry this Friday, November 11.
3. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
November 10 Piano Lessons
10 Box of Joy items due to school
10 Pizza Party for Lunch (this is for all students)
10 3:30 pm Parent Teacher Conferences
11 NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
11 9:00 Parent Teacher Conferences
11 4:00 pm Mass at St. Martin of Tours Feast Day (Extraordinary
11 Fish Fry
15 Piano Lessons
15 6:15 pm Discovery Night-Dive Deeper Tuesday
16 Band Lessons
16 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep for 2nd graders and parents
16 9:00 am Adoration
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 Piano Lessons and Group Performance
23-25 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
29 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."