To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Picture Day pictures. Those that ordered pictures, your package is complete. If you did not order but would like the pictures, follow the instructions on the envelope to do so. Picture retake day is on Tuesday, November 8. If your child was absent or if you want your child to have the picture re-done, just return the envelope to school indicating you would like the picture redone. Students who were missing on the original date will have their picture taken November 8. Questions, contact the school office.
4. Fish Fry Help Needed for the November 11 fish fry. See flyer in folder as to where help is needed most.
1. Another big thank you to Blue Star Dairy and the following families for helping out this past weekends trail ride lunch serving. Lee and Megan Meinholz, Danielle Hackett, Abby Weiss. A total of $500 was donated to the school for their effort.
2. Reminders: Tuesday, November 1 is All Saints Day. Students to dress in costume and will parade after Mass. No morning Mass on Monday, October 31
If you haven't already done so, please make sure you have signed up for Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday and Friday, November 10 and 11. See links in the flocknote to sign up.
3. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
October 27 Band Lessons
27 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
31 6:00 pm Vigil Mass for All Saints - NO AM MASS
November 1 8:15 am Mass for All Saints Day, Saint parade to follow
2 All Soul's Day Mass with visit to cemetery after Mass
2 7:00 pm Vespers for the Dead
3 Band Lessons
3 Piano Lessons
3 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Meeting
4 7:00 am Adoration
4 Morning Playgroup after Mass
5 Box of Joy Packaging begins
8 Picture Re-take Day
10 Piano Lessons
10 Pizza Party for Lunch if goal met for HSH
10 3:30 pm Parent Teacher Conferences
11 NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
11 9:00 Parent Teacher Conferences
11 Fish Fry
15 Piano Lessons
15 6:15 pm Discovery Night-Dive Deeper Tuesday
16 Band Lessons
16 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep for 2nd graders and parents
16 9:00 am Adoration
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 Piano Lessons and Group Performance
23-25 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
29 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."