To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Into The Deep presentation regarding information from the Diocese of Madison on restructuring the parishes in the Madison diocese
4. Family Directory. This booklet is for your benefit in connecting with other school families. If you see an error, please let the office know.
5. Emmaus Morning flyer. This upcoming Sunday is the next Emmaus morning presentation. Please consider coming to this wonderful event.
6. Ashton Go-Getter 4H group flyer. If you are interested, they meet every month on the second Tuesday here at St. Peter Catholic School.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 10/6 -AM-Leah Baute; Lunch - None; Friday, 10/7 None-AM - None; Lunch-NONE ; Monday, 10/10 AM -NO SCHOOL; Lunch- None; Tuesday, 10/11 - NONE; Lunch-None; Wednesday, 10/12- AM-Leah Baute; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 10/6 -AM - Leah Baute; PM- None; Friday, 10/7 - AM-None; PM-None; Monday, 10/10 AM- NO SCHOOL; PM-None; Tuesday, 10/11 - AM- None; PM-None; Wednesday, 10/12- AM - Leah Baute; PM - None
3. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
October 5 7:00 pm Into the Deep Presentation (families/community)
6 Band Lessons
6 Piano Lessons
6 3:30 pm Into the Deep Presentation (families/community)
7 7:00 am Adoration
7 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
7 9:00 am 4/5/6 to IHM for Consecration and Mass
7 5:00 pm Bingo Night
9 Emmaus morning
10 NO SCHOOL -teacher in-service
11 Piano Lessons
12 12:30 Fire Safety presentations
13 Band Lessons
14 HOLY SPIRIT HUSTLE RUN
14 12:30 EARLY RELEASE
15 9:00 Little Flowers Girls Group
18 Piano Lessons
18 6:45 pm Dive Deeper Tuesday
20 Band Lessons
20 12:00 PreK/K/1 field trip to Enchanted Valley
21 Fish Fry
22 9:00 am Server Training
25 Piano Lessons
27 Band Lessons
27 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."