To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. St. Peter Playgroup morning flyer coming next week Friday, Oct. 7. Plan to come and visit with other school Moms and Dads in fellowship. See you there.
4. Holly Spirit Hustle reminder flyer. The run is approaching fast. Send in your donations at any time. All proceeds go to help pay for new space in the rectory and school and library construction.
5. Grades 4/5/6 ONLY will be participating in the Diocese of Madison All School Mass and Consecration to Our Lady of Good Help next week on Friday, Oct. 7. Field trip information form is sent home for you to know they will be off campus on that day and for what hours.
6. Grades PreK/K/1 ONLY field trip to Enchanted Valley Pumpkin Patch on October 20th. We are limited in the number of chaperones we can bring for free, but others can join once we have filled our number at a cost of $8 per adult. Those students that are not normally here on Thursdays are invited to attend with their student but would need to pay the $8 for adults and the student cost. Both can be charged through FACTS.
7. Men of Christ Retreat flyer coming on Oct. 29. This is to inspire men to become spiritual leaders of their families and communities.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/29 -AM-None; Lunch - None; Friday, 9/30 NO SCHOOL-AM - None; Lunch-NONE ; Monday, 10/3 AM -Shannon Cobb; Lunch- None; Tuesday, 10/4 - NONE; Lunch-None; Wednesday, 10/5- AM-Shannon Cobb; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/29 -AM - None; PM- None; Friday, 9/30 NO SCHOOL-AM-None; PM-None; Monday, 10/3 AM- Shannon Cobb; PM-None; Tuesday, 10/4 - AM- None; PM-None; Wednesday, 10/4- AM - Shannon Cobb; PM - None
3. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 28 7:00 pm Confirmation Prep
29 Band Lessons
29 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
30 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
30 Adoration after Mass
30 St. Anne Scripture Study
October 2 11:00 am Baby Shower for Jesus (CCW)
4 2:30 pm All School Rosary in church
5 7:00 pm Into the Deep Presentation (families/community)
6 Band Lessons
6 Piano Lessons
6 3:30 pm Into the Deep Presentation (families/community)
7 7:00 am Adoration
7 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
7 9:00 am 4/5/6 to IHM for Consecration and Mass
7 5:00 pm Bingo Night
9 Emmaus morning
10 NO SCHOOL -teacher in-service
11 Piano Lessons
12 12:30 Fire Safety presentations
13 Band Lessons
14 HOLY SPIRIT HUSTLE RUN
14 12:30 EARLY RELEASE
15 9:00 Little Flowers Girls Group
18 Piano Lessons
18 6:45 pm Dive Deeper Tuesday
20 Band Lessons
20 12:00 PreK/K/1 field trip to Enchanted Valley
21 Fish Fry
22 9:00 am Server Training
25 Piano Lessons
27 Band Lessons
27 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."