Updated: Sep 22, 2022
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Bingo Night Game prize list. Don't forget to invite your friends and family.
4. Little Flowers flyer and sign up sheet. First meeting will be October 15.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/22 -AM-Leah Baute; Lunch - None; Friday, 9/23-AM - None; Lunch-NONE ; Monday, 9/26 AM -Leah Baute; Lunch- None; Tuesday, 9/27 - NONE; Lunch-None; Wednesday, 9/28- AM-None; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/22 -AM - Leah Baute; PM- None; Friday, 9/23-AM-None; PM-Leah Baute; Monday, 9/26 AM- Leah Baute; PM-None; Tuesday, 9/27 - AM- None; PM-None; Wednesday, 9/28- AM - None; PM - None
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Here is the link for fall signup but you can access spring signup as well: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-recess8
4. There is still available to purchase the 21-22 school yearbook for $15. If you would like a copy, contact the school office or send a check made out to St. Peter Catholic School for $15 and a copy of the yearbook will be sent home.
4. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 1-30 STAR Testing
22 Band Lessons
23 Adoration after Mass
23 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
26 Picture Day
27 Piano Lessons
28 7:00 pm Confirmation Prep
29 Band Lessons
29 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
30 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
30 Adoration after Mass
30 St. Anne Scripture Study
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."