To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Holy Spirit Hustle packet. One for each child. There are 3 business forms for you to give to places of business you frequent and interested in supporting your student. Kickoff meeting with students will be today (Wednesday) at school for students to have information and what prize incentives there are. Parents are welcome to come and listen. Meeting is in school hall at 2:45 pm.
4. Permission slip waiver for Holy Spirit Hustle. This has been separated from packet as we need it filled out and returned to school before the event.
5. Volunteer Log for you to track your hours that you volunteer. Office will ask for this sheet at each trimester and sending a new one. There are many opportunities to volunteer. See the signup links for opportunities. Fish Fry sign up will be coming soon. Please remember you need to choose at least two fish fries and are welcome to sign up for more than that to fill your 30 hours of obligations.
6. Picture Day envelope. I did not expect an envelope from Gallery as they sent the electronic form to me which I already passed on to you. If you have already sent the form back with a check, just send the envelope back with a note and I will get them together.
7. 40 Days for Life flyer. Fall 40 Days For Life campaign. Help to promote an end to abortion in the USA. Join this fall’s 40 Days For Life campaign by signing-up for the many 1-hour vigil slots available 7 days a week (7am-9pm), from Sep 28nd – Nov 6th. No special skills required – just peaceful prayer, fasting, and compassionate witness outside
Planned Parenthood in Madison.
To sign up / more info: John Bohn (608) 628-7552, firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Baby Jesus Shower flyer. If you would like to donate, you can send an item to school and we will get it to CCW. Or you are welcome to join in the activities for the event. See flyer for details.
9. Letter from Dcn. Michael on important information for families. The letter link is on the flocknote page.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/15 -AM-None; Lunch - None; Friday, 9/16-AM - Shannon Cobb; Lunch-NONE ; Monday, 9/19 AM -Shannon Cobb; Lunch- None; Tuesday, 9/20 - NONE; Lunch-None; Wednesday, 9/21- AM-Shannon Cobb; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/15 -AM - None; PM- None; Friday, 9/16-AM-Shannon Cobb; PM-Leah Baute; Monday, 9/16 AM- Shannon Cobb; PM-None; Tuesday, 9/17 - AM- None; PM-None; Wednesday, 9/18- AM - Shannon Cobb; PM -Tiffany Klinger
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Here is the link for fall signup but you can access spring signup as well: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-recess8
4. There is still available to purchase the 21-22 school yearbook for $15. If you would like a copy, contact the school office or send a check made out to St. Peter Catholic School for $15 and a copy of the yearbook will be sent home.
4. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 1-30 STAR Testing
15 12:15 Field Trip to St. Francis
15 Band Lessons
16 9:00 Adoration after Mass
16 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
20 Piano Lessons
22 Band Lessons
23 Adoration after Mass
23 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
26 Picture Day
27 Piano Lessons
28 7:00 pm Confirmation Prep
29 Band Lessons
29 Piano Lessons
29 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
30 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
30 Adoration after Mass
30 St. Anne Scripture Study
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."