To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience. This form gives you an idea of what scrip we may have on hand and others you can order. There is also many other items you can look for on their website in addition. I usually order once a month except around Christmas time I will order once a week. You can fill this out and attach a check for the amount and send back to school. I will then fill the order with what I have on hand and if something is missing, I will let you know it is being order and will send home again once I receive it. If you have any questions, contact the school office.
3. Men of Christ flyer. This event will be held on October 29. See flyer for details.
4. Summer Raffle Winner list. Thank you all for your participation and help for the Community Picnic. If anyone happened to take some pictures, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Morning Playgroup Schedule for 2022-2023. Most on on First Fridays with a few exceptions. Mark your calendar to join in fellowship with other parents and families. Invite others you may know who would be interested in coming.
6. Picture Day form. Picture day will be Monday, September 26 (makeup is November 8). The order form can be sent back in an envelope with your child's name and check for what you would like to purchase. If you are not purchasing any pictures, just put your child's name on the sheet and return to school.
7. Emmaus Mornings flyer. Come to this whole community catechesis for anyone interested in learning more about our Catholic faith. See flyer for dates and time.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/1 -AM-Leah Bauter; Lunch - None; Friday, 9/2-AM - Sue Tansey; Lunch-NONE ; Monday, 9/5 AM -No School; Lunch- None; Tuesday, 9/6 - NONE; Wednesday, 9/7- AM-None; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/1 -AM - Leah Baute; PM- None; Friday, 9/2-AM-Sue Tansey; Monday, 9/5 AM- No School; PM-None Tuesday, 9/6 - AM- None; PM-None; Wednesday, 9/7- AM - None; PM None
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Here is the link for fall signup but you can access spring signup as well: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-recess8
4. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 1-30 STAR Testing
1 Band tryouts (4/5 only)
2 7:00 Adoration followed by Mass at 8:15
2 9:00 Morning playgroup
5 NO SCHOOL-Labor Day
8 Piano Lessons
8 Band Lessons
9 9:00 Adoration after Mass
9 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
11 Emmaus Morning
13 Piano Lessons
15 12:15 Field Trip to St. Francis
15 Band Lessons
16 9:00 Adoration after Mass
16 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
20 Piano Lessons
22 Band Lessons
23 Adoration after Mass
23 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
26 Picture Day
27 Piano Lessons
28 7:00 pm Confirmation Prep
29 Band Lessons
29 Piano Lessons
29 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
30 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
30 Adoration after Mass
30 St. Anne Scripture Study
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."