To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Information regarding feasibility study to build or expand the present school building. Please follow the links to set up an interview time for your input.
4. Volunteer Log. Please record any volunteer time you have done for this trimester and turn in asap. The office will be billing for volunteer hours not completed.
5. Link to order 21-22 school yearbook: https://link.entourageyearbooks.com/my/21-22-school-yearbook-St-Peter
6. List of books missing from the library. Please check your house for any of these books and return asap.
7. Letter from Dcn. Michael with a reflection on this school year and update on uniform colors, etc. for next school year. Any gently used uniforms can be turned into school to be passed on to others.
8. The Wis. Dept. of Justice has sent to school a kit for the National Child Identification Program. It is in an envelope and it is one per child. Look for them in your Wednesday folders.
1. Reminders: 5th Grade graduation on Thursday, May 26. Mass at 5:30 pm
Last Day of School Friday, May 27. Mass at 11:00 am. Students released
at Noon. Families are invited to the splash park at Middleton's
Lakeview Park. Splash Park is scheduled for water on May 30th, so
no need to bring suits and towels. Just lunch and playtime.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
May 26 Feast of the Ascension - Treat Day - Alex Wangard - PreK; Erin Heller - K/1; Amy Cavanaugh - 2/3; Kalena Hensey - 4/5
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-Mass at 11:00 am-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."