To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. 5th Grade Only. Information for graduation next week.
4. Benefit Dinner winner list for raffle prizes and auction items.
5. Last playgroup for this school year flyer. Thank you for all that worked to organized, especially Amy Cavanaugh. Playgroup will meet this Friday, May 20 after the 8:15 Mass in the school basement.
6. Knights of Columbus is sponsoring a Father's Day 5K run. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/19 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 5/20-AM-Grace Degen; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 5/23 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Meg Matenaer; Tuesday, 5/24 - AM-Meg Matenaer; Lunch - Amy Cavanaugh; Wednesday, 5/25 - AM-Meg Matenaer; Lunch - Matenaer; Thursday, 5/26 - AM - Meg Matenaer; PM-Meg Matenaer
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/19 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 5/20-AM-Grace Degen; PM-Dennis Brower; Monday, 5/23 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 5/24- AM-Meg Matenaer; PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 5/25 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower; Thursday, 5/26 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: 5th Grade field trip on Friday, May 20.
Theme week as follows for next week:
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
May 19 Piano Lessons
20 Morning Playgroup
21 Little Flowers Girls Group
23 Piano Lessons
24 CGS 4K and K/1
25 Band Lessons
26 Feast of the Ascension - Treat Day - Alex Wangard - PreK; Erin Heller - K/1; Amy Cavanaugh - 2/3; Kalena Hensey - 4/5
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-Mass at 11:00 am-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."