To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. 5th Grade Only. Information sheet for 5th grade field trip on May 20. Graduation information letter.
4. 4th Grade Only. List of assignments for graduation. Please contact the office with any questions you have.
5. OnLine AUCTION flyer. Benefit Dinner is this weekend. Raffle items and auction items will close on Saturday night at the dinner. Families are encouraged to bid on the auction items online and purchase tickets for the raffle at either the parish office or school office. Items on display in the church connector until Thursday and then will be moved to the school hall for the dinner. Need not be present to win. Tickets are $5/each or 5 for $20. There are some great prizes. DON'T MISS OUT.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/12 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 5/13-AM-Grace Degen; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 5/16 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 5/17 - AM-None; Lunch - Amy Cavanaugh; Wednesday, 5/18 - AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/12 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 5/13-AM-Grace Degen; PM-Dennis Brower; Monday, 5/16 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 5/17- AM-NONE; PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 5/18 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Mother Breakfast on Friday, May 13. Mass at 8:15, breakfast to follow.
Benefit Dinner on Saturday, May 14. Bid on the online auction items and
purchase raffle tickets for a chance at raffle items.
Band/Piano Concert on Wednesday, May 18 at 2:15 pm in the school hall.
Field Days on Tuesday, May 17 at 12:30 pm. Looking for volunteers to
help with stations. Please send suntan lotion in a bag with your
child(ren)'s name on if you want them to have lotion on. They will be
outside for about an hour
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
May 18 Band Lessons
18 2:15 pm Band/Piano Concert
18 Screwtape Letters Book Study
19 Piano Lessons
20 Morning Playgroup
21 Little Flowers Girls Group
22 4:30-6:30 End of School Year Family Adoration and Potluck
24 CGS 4K and K/1
24 Field Days (raindate)
25 Band Lessons
26 Feast of the Ascension - Treat Day - Alex Wangard - PreK; Erin Heller - K/1; Amy Cavanaugh - 2/3; Kalena Hensey - 4/5
26 Piano Lessons
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-Mass at 11:00 am-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."