To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. 2022-2023 School Supply List. If there are any updates, we will send another sheet home by email thru flocknote with the change highlighted.
4. 4th Grade ONLY! Letter from office regarding volunteer help for graduation event on the 26th of May. Once we have the sheets back, another one will come home with information on what is your selection.
5. Vespers/Evening Prayer event flyer for Tuesday, May 3rd at 6:00 pm. After prayer there will be a pizza party and ice cream/cupcakes at school. Please RSVP sign up genius number attending. Here is the link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-celebrating6
6. Teacher Appreciation Week is next week. See flyer from Laura Karlen on how you can contribute. Deadline is Tuesday, May 3rd.
7. Piano Schedule until the end of the school year. Please note the make up day and performance day dates.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 4/28 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 4/29-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 5/2 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 5/3 - AM-NONE; Lunch - Amy Cavanaugh; Wednesday, 5/4 - AM-Amy Cavanaugh; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 4/28 -AM - None; PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 4/29-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Dennis Brower; Monday, 5/2 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Tiffany Klinger; Tuesday, 5/3- AM-NONE; PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 5/4 - AM - Amy Cavanaugh; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Field Trip to Blue Star Dairy on Friday, April 29.
First Communion Mass on Sunday, May 1 at 9:30 am
Vespers/Evening Prayer on Tuesday, May 3 at 6:00 pm.
Pizza/cupcakes/ice cream served at 6:30 pm- Please RSVP by
Monday Link to RSVP: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-celebrating6
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
April 27 Screwtape Letters Study
28 Piano Lessons
29 9:30 am Grades PreK/K/1 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
29 12:30 pm Grades 2/3/4/5 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
30 9:00 am First Communion Rehearsal at St. Peter
May 1 9:30 am First Communion Mass at St. Peter
2-6 Teacher Appreciation Week
3 CGS 4K and K/1
3 6:00 pm Vespers with school families
4 Band Lessons
4 Screwtape Letters book study
5 Piano Lessons
6 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER INSERVICE
10 CGS 4K and K/1
10 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
11 Screwtape Letters Book Study
12 Piano Lessons
13 Mother/Grandmother Breakfast
13 7:00 pm Server Initiation for Dinner
14 5:30 pm Benefit Dinner at St. Peter School
16 Piano Performance Class
17 CGS 4K and K/1
17 12:30 Field Days
18 Band Lessons
18 2:15 pm Band/Piano Concert
18 Screwtape Letters Book Study
19 Piano Lessons
20 Morning Playgroup
21 Little Flowers Girls Group
22 4:30-6:30 End of School Year Family Adoration and Potluck
24 CGS 4K and K/1
24 Field Days (raindate)
25 Band Lessons
26 Piano Lessons
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."