To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. May Lunch Menu. Please return before break.
4. 5th Grade Only. Permission form for graduation pictures to be taken and other information regarding the picture. Please return slip back next Thursday.
5. Field Trip Information slip for field trip to Blue Star Dairy to learn about this important Wisconsin industry. This will be on Friday, April 29 after break. Students can change into everyday clothes after Mass. Please remember clothes will pick up smells from the farm. PreK students who don't normally attend school on Friday are welcome to join with parent chaperone.
6. I9 Sports flyer for summer youth leagues, camps and clinics. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 4/7 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 4/8-AM-None; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 4/11 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 4/12 - AM-NONE; Lunch - Amy Cavanaugh; Wednesday, 4/13 - AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 4/7 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 4/8-AM-None; PM-None; Monday, 4/11 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 4/12- AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 4/13 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
Return report card envelopes, but keep the report card.
Stations of the Cross at 2:15 on Friday
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
April 6 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
7 Piano Lessons
8 St. Anne Scripture Study
8 9:00 am Adoration
8 Fish Fry
8 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
12 CGS 4K and K/1
13 Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
13 Band Lessons
13 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
14 Piano Lessons
15-24 SPRING BREAK-NO SCHOOL
23 Donations for Benefit Dinner due to school
26 CGS 4K and K/1
27 Band Lessons
27 Screwtape Letters Study
28 Piano Lessons
29 9:30 am Grades PreK/K/1 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
29 12:30 pm Grades 2/3/4/5 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
30 9:00 am First Communion Rehearsal at St. Peter
May 1 9:30 am First Communion Mass at St. Peter
2-6 Teacher Appreciation Week
3 CGS 4K and K/1
3 6:30 pm Vespers with school families
4 Band Lessons
4 Screwtape Letters book study
5 Piano Lessons
6 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER INSERVICE
10 CGS 4K and K/1
10 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
11 Screwtape Letters Book Study
12 Piano Lessons
13 Mother/Grandmother Breakfast
13 7:00 pm Server Initiation for Dinner
14 5:30 pm Benefit Dinner at St. Peter School
17 CGS 4K and K/1
17 12:30 Field Days
18 Band Lessons
18 2:15 pm Band/Piano Concert
18 Screwtape Letters Book Study
19 Piano Lessons
20 Morning Playgroup
21 Little Flowers Girls Group
22 4:30-6:30 End of School Year Family Adoration and Potluck
24 CGS 4K and K/1
24 Field Days (raindate)
25 Band Lessons
26 Piano Lessons
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."