To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Summer Band Lesson sign up. See registration form and information sheet for details. This is for students who are already enrolled in band.
4. There is available by donation a small Whitney piano to anyone who wishes to arrange for transfer. It is not a large upright, so would be an easy move. Contact Cecile Gregory at (608) 792-3487.
5. Family Bowling Event. See flyer for details send last week. RSVP link here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gDaYghSV5mwlx94jwzQQQ1cvLmpuaini977whGws4SU/
6. April Lunch Menu. Please return to school by March 30th.
7. 40 Days for Life Flyer regarding the all school/parish vigil to be held on Saturday, April 9 from 9:00-11:00. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/24 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 3/25-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 3/28 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 3/29 - AM-None; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 3/30 - AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/24 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 3/25-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Dennis Brower; Monday, 3/28 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 3/29- AM-Amy Cavanaugh; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 3/30 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Return report card envelopes, but keep the report card.
RSVP to bowling event. Link above.
Stations of the Cross at 2:00 on Friday instead of 2:15
Fish Fry on Friday this week
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
March 23 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
24 Piano Lessons
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
25 Fish Fry
25 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
29 CGS 4K and K/1
30 Band Lessons
30 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
31 Piano Lessons
31 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
April 1 7:00 am Adoration
1 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
1 2:25 pm Stations of the Cross
3 Noon-3:00 Family bowling event at Middleton Sport Bowl
5 CGS 4K and K/1
5 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Mtg.
6 Band Lessons
6 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
7 Piano Lessons
8 St. Anne Scripture Study
8 9:00 am Adoration
8 Fish Fry
8 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
12 CGS 4K and K/1
13 Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
13 Band Lessons
13 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
14 Piano Lessons
15-24 SPRING BREAK-NO SCHOOL
23 Donations for Benefit Dinner due to school
26 CGS 4K and K/1
27 Band Lessons
27 Screwtape Letters Study
28 Piano Lessons
29 9:30 am Grades PreK/K/1 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
29 12:30 pm Grades 2/3/4/5 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
30 9:00 am First Communion Rehearsal at St. Peter
May 1 9:30 am First Communion Mass at St. Peter
3 CGS 4K and K/1
3 6:30 pm Vespers with school families
4 Band Lessons
4 Screwtape Letters book study
5 Piano Lessons
6 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER INSERVICE
10 CGS 4K and K/1
10 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
11 Screwtape Letters Book Study
12 Piano Lessons
13 Mother/Grandmother Breakfast
13 7:00 pm Server Initiation for Dinner
14 5:30 pm Benefit Dinner at Dorf Haus
17 CGS 4K and K/1
18 Band Lessons
18 Screwtape Letters Book Study
19 Piano Lessons
20 Morning Playgroup
21 Little Flowers Girls Group
22 4:30-6:30 End of School Year Family Adoration and Potluck
23 CGS 4K and K/1
25 Band Lessons
26 Piano Lessons
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."