To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Registration for the TotusTuus summer youth program is NOW OPEN!! We will be hosting TotusTuus here at St. Peter the week of June 19th to 24th. Registration forms are in your Wednesday folder with further details. All participants receive a t-shirt if registered by May 25th. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks so much and we can't wait to see you for another great week of TotusTuus this summer!!!
4. March 25 Fish Fry worklist. Please check over for assignments. We need to add a station downstairs to sell beer and pop as we have a bottleneck with people going back upstairs to purchase. If you are still looking for volunteer hours, think about signing up to sell beer and pop at the next couple fish fries.
5. Family Bowling Event. See flyer for details. RSVP link here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gDaYghSV5mwlx94jwzQQQ1cvLmpuaini977whGws4SU/
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/17 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 3/18-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 3/21 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 3/22 - AM-None; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 3/23 - AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/17 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 3/18-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Dennis Brower; Monday, 3/21 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Tiffany Klinger; Tuesday, 3/22- AM-None; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 3/23 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Father/Grandfather breakfast. Mass is at 8:15 with breakfast starting after. Students will sit with parents at Mass and then come over to the school for breakfast. After breakfast we will need some table and chairs picked up.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
March 16 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
17 Piano Lessons
18 Father/Grandfather Breakfast after 8:15 Mass
18 St. Anne Scripture Study
18 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 CGS 4K and K/1
23 Band Lessons
23 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
24 Piano Lessons
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
25 Fish Fry
25 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
29 CGS 4K and K/1
30 Band Lessons
30 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
31 Piano Lessons
31 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
April 1 7:00 am Adoration
1 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
1 2:25 pm Stations of the Cross
5 CGS 4K and K/1
5 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Mtg.
6 Band Lessons
6 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
7 Piano Lessons
8 St. Anne Scripture Study
8 9:00 am Adoration
8 Fish Fry
8 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
12 CGS 4K and K/1
13 Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
13 Band Lessons
13 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
14 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."